வேலைவாய்ப்புகள் பற்றிய தகவல்கள் பெற

ALL INDIA CIVIL SERVICES COACHING CENTRE CHENNAI EXAMS 2012 DATES


Coaching for I.A.S., I.P.S., Preliminary Examination – 2013 

ALL INDIA CIVIL SERVICES COACHING CENTRE  CHENNAI ENTRANCE EXAM DATES 
2013 
BATCH



further details : 
click here

date of notification : end of the July or start August 2012 
EXAM DATE: middle August 2012
Class Starts on : October 2012 
see the news papers : THE HINDU , OR tamil news papers 

ALL INDIA CIVIL SERVICES COACHING CENTRE  CHENNAI 2012 EXAMS , all india civil service coaching centre 2012 exam dates, upsc exam 2012, 
 upsc free sponsors exams in ind 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir,

    I need free coaching center in Chennai for UPSC exam preparation.

    Please help me

    my cell number is 95 66 11 21 03

    Looking forward for your response

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...